GHI’s Digital Safety Conference is an open and supportive industry forum that's designed to empower aviation stakeholders to improve safety standards in ground operations. The Conference unites handlers, airlines, airports and equipment manufacturers to share best practice lessons from real-life incidents on the apron.
Through a combination of case-study-led presentations and interactive workshops – this conference will equip you with the tools and techniques to reduce aircraft ground damage and ensure that your employees return home safe from every single shift.
The GHI Digital Safety Conference will be delivered via our Zoom platform with attendees logging on from home. We will offer a one day format comprising keynote panels and presentations on our core themes of human factors, reducing ground damage, building high safety culture and ensuring a Covid-safe restart. Afternoon sessions will become breakout roundtables where you can enjoy quality discussions on safety topics like automation solutions, Just Culture and stakeholder collaboration for safety.As a delegate you will enjoy:
- Full access to speaker presentations to inform your safety improvement activity
- Hints and tips on managing human factors and creating a high safety awareness culture among your teams
- Updates on the latest technological advances in GSE that can help prevent aircraft damage.
- A friendly and collaborative atmosphere: become part of an aviation community united by a desire to improve safety
- Creating world-class safety, training and competency frameworks
- ISAGO and IGOM updates
- Gain insight into real ground damage incidents and the lessons learned